Thursday, October 29, 2009

Chapter 2.9

The situation at home is still at its lowest point.

Having Bobby visiting at night is such a norm already. I've kept telling mom to do something about this, but she said "Honey, when you're really touched by love, you wouldn't have your sane mind to guide you anymore. I'm sure everything will be okay again." COME ON MOM! She yelled at me instead for getting so impatient.

Things aren't getting any better between me and Mason either. We had huge war just now after dinner. "Would you calm down Nala?? Do you think this will be good for Odetta to hear and see all these? It will affect her growth!! Would you please stay calm???????"

"Mase, what would you do if you're the eldest in the family and your dad is having an affair with a maid? And a mom who's already at her dusk age. I want to keep this family happy! And what should I do?????? Just stay calm and do nothing?"


"You're really insane, Nala! I will bring Odetta out of this house for a week til things get better!!"



"You're not taking away my baby!!!!!" Then he slammed the door and left me.


On the other hand, mom and dad also had a massive fight.

"Parker, I don't understand! What had I not given you that made you want to have this tacky affair with the maid?"



"The maid? Her name is Bobby, Marie. Please respect her. She's just a friend..."
"Friend you said???? Then what did I see this morning? You thought I was blind? So blind huh?"



"I know I did something wrong! I know! But that's because I love her too."
"You love her TOO????" and dad walked away.



"Hey", mom said, and she gave him a tight slap. Bobby went over to pick him up, but I told them two to just get out.

Later on I found mom and I talked to her. "Mom, I know how you feel."
"Why Nala? Why must this happen to me now? I thought we were the happiest family in Sunset Valley..."
"Mom..." I hugged her and we both cried.



Later on I text dad, "Dad, please go away before you clear your mind. Come back only when you have your sanity intact. Til then!"

No comments:

Post a Comment