Thursday, October 29, 2009

Chapter 2.7

This is bad this is bad! Mom has been down these couple of days because of dad.

It's all because of Bobby, the maid. I must admit that she's pretty. What with all the violin figure, sweet sharp face, and softspoken manner. It's not something that mom would prejudge about. It is real, it is true that dad has been close to Bobby. I know mom, she's the best mom in the world because she wouldn't think or decide anything before she knows why she must do that. I even spotted dad chatting really closely to Bobby one day. And I'm so sorry that I had to dismiss her that very day.

I called up the maid agency to make a huge complaint because it's really demoralizing. My mom has also fallen sick because of this. Heaven knows how much mom loves dad. Mason told me to calm down because this won't be good for our little one inside.


Glad that Nadine also threw dad some wake-up call the other day. It's funny that she could mention Bobby looks like Llama, but even so, that didn't help at all. Bobby would come during our dinner time in her usual outfit just to look for dad. And dad has never been any more alert to the doorbell before. Sighs.



Mom and dad sleep separately now. I threw the ultimatum to dad that if ever he gets over the board with Bobby, we wouldn't hesitate to disown him as part of the family member. I just can't let such thing happen in my legacy.

I've been leaving Mason alone to go to sleep because I need to ensure that mom has all the security and attention from us. I told her to stop worrying about dad and the maid.

No comments:

Post a Comment