Monday, October 19, 2009

Chapter 2.1


"Sissy, you can stop avoiding me. I know what's going on. You are mom's future heiress.", Nadine said to me while I was out fishing with my blank mind. I still can't believe that I am mom's future heiress. All along i thought it would be Nadine because she's clearly closer to mom than I've been.

"Nadine I'm so sorry if it disappoints you. I don't know how mom could make such decision. You will make better mother than I am and you could certainly be the best female heiress of our generation throughout."

"Nala, I am totally okay. No matter who the heiress is, we're still sisters right? And by being the heiress doesn't mean you would get any sort of privilege. We are still two sisters who will be living in the same house till we are parted by death. So as long as we are together, it's enough to keep me happy."

"Love you, Sissy", and I hugged her. She's the best sister in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment