Monday, October 19, 2009

Chapter 2.3


Mason, Mason, Mason, all I could think of after my dissertation was submitted is only him! I must find a job first!! This feeling is so beautiful... no wonder mom has been advising me to find my own happiness. So this is what she means!

A bit of recap since last week, I met up with Professor Smith and apparently he just wanted to tell me that I am entitled for a Gene Therapist position in another town, Riverview, that is. I know it's like a promotion even before I get the job! But, I didn't tell my parents about it. I really like Mason and I don't want to live this town! Besides, I'm also the future heiress. Heh!

Mason and I both have known each other for about 3 months. He has stopped working for us since last week. But we're still in touch with each other via phone. He told me that right now he's unemployed and while hibernating, he enjoys killing time at the library reading business books. He told me he would like to have a career in the Landgraab business centre.

So most of the times, I have been going to the library more often too.

Gosh, this feeling! Why wasn't I introduced to it earlier?!

No comments:

Post a Comment