Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Chapter 2.6

"Marie, what happened?" dad rushed into the house... and at the same time "Hon,.. er.. Nala what's up?"

"Our daughter Nala's pregnant"
"I'm pregnant"


It's a temporary commotion. Dad seemed really mad at me but in the end we're all okay. I would quickly find a job and get married to Mason and have him moved in. That seems like our only plan.

But much to my surprise, "Nala, honestly I have had something for you."

He knelt and took out a beautiful diamond ring ,"Will you marry me?"


"Of course I do, Mason..." We decided not to have any sort of party because this might create a topic all over the town. On the same day, it's also Nadine's birthday. My sissy has been doing okay. Actually she's the first person I told when I found out I was pregnant that's why she's mostly out of the picture when I announced it to mom.


Hmmmm... now's all a relief! Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment