Friday, October 9, 2009

Chapter 1.9

My water broke!!! I successfully gave birth to our beautiful daughter at 11.45am today. Nala, here is the world. World, here is Nala.



She carries the face feature of Parker mostly. It felt so surreal when I first carried her in my arm. I brought someone to this world and she is going to be mine for the rest of my life. It's true what they say. Once you have a baby, you will naturally be motherly. Sleep well my daughter...


To ensure that Nala has a healthy environment, we built a four-wall room for her. This is to keep her from the windy cloudy sky that sometimes pass by.

2 comments:

  1. You need some lights to remove the fear moodlet thou'... Btw, you aren't working, why are your household funds so little?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Parker just started work and I was on maternity leave. That explains why.

    ReplyDelete