Thursday, October 15, 2009

Chapter 1.19

I always feel grateful everyday. I have a happy family with 2 beautiful and smart daughters and one loving and caring husband. What more can I ask for?



As Nala's growing, she's starting to worry me more and more of her future. Being a mother, I certainly want her to grow and find her own happiness one day. She is 18 now, and she barely has any friend, let alone boyfriend. What she does everyday is just sitting down and reading in the living room. She has just got accepted into Simford University, majoring in Medical Science, with full scholarship from the Mayor of the town. That's her dream, or so she said. She's keeping to be the world renowed top surgeon that she once told me as a kid. What's more wonderful than living up your childhood dream, huh? :)


As opposed to Nala, Nadine likes to ask me more 'domesticated' question. This is how my conversation would go with my little daughter:
Nadine: Mom, what are we going to do this weekend? Perhaps some cookie baking, yea?
Mom: Sure thing dear. What cookie would you like?
Nadine: Grandma's recipe cookie!! Whee!
Mom: Yes! Let's do that sweetheart...

And with Nala:
Nala: Mom, how was TV first invented?
Mom: ??????

Check out our newly renovated house :)

No comments:

Post a Comment