Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Chapter 2.4

I have abandoned this blog for the longest. Mason and I are officially together now. We have been going steady for the past 2 months, actually but we haven't get the gut to tell my parents. I wouldn't imagine having my mom saying, "Are you out of your mind, Nala?! Scholar dating a maid?! What are you doing?! You haven't even found your job yet!". Mom is typical mom. I understand what she thinks.

But there's a little bit of thing to confess... actually it's not a little bit, it's a huge thing to tell the world (if it's really what I think it is.)

Mason and I both were so into each other 3 weeks ago. It's during weekend and my parents went out for their holiday and Nadine was also having her pajamas party with her girl friends. Mason came at night, bringing me some suppers. We watched TV and cuddled with each other. Then it's just one thing led to another.


For couple of days, I haven't any appetite to eat. Eventhough it's my favorite food, Mom's Autumn Salad. Everything just tastes so weird and makes me want to puke. I dare not tell anyone about it yet, not even Mason. I don't know how everyone will react to hear any 'bad' news later...

But I'm feeling so much discomfort. Should I head straight to the doctor and check what's happened? Or this is just actually a normal simstric (human term: gastric) that I often encounter anyway?

Oh my God...

No comments:

Post a Comment