Thursday, October 29, 2009

Chapter 2.10

So sorry if I haven't been updating anything about Odetta. Having her in our family is something really new. Sometimes it still takes me 'courage' to pull myself out from bed just to breastfeed her. She hates loneliness, so as much as possible we have to be vigilant around her at all times. Just like me, she's also very impatient. Haha. Like grandmother, like mother, like daughter :P

On the other hand, I've been itchy on finding a job. Many offers came in, but I gotta be selective. Mom's boss also has personally extended her invitation to have me work for them, but it is going to be a total different department from mom's. God knows how things will turn out if they have two stone-headed women inside one room. Haha.

Mason and I are back to good term, but not for mom and dad. They're still in pretty intense situation. Sighs. To break myself from all these stress, I've signed up myself as a spa member, and while I'm away I'm quite lucky to have mom and Nadine to take care of Ods...


 

No comments:

Post a Comment