Thursday, October 29, 2009

Chapter 2.8

My due date came 2 months earlier than expected! Doctor said it could also be because of the stress I'm currently into. Thanks to dad! I was clearly not prepared! I haven't even started 'nesting' yet! But luckily there was mom. She's the one who kept telling me, "It's okay honey you'll make it. I'm always here for you okay." And Mason has been a bit ignorant lately. I've given him less attention. Argh!! This Dad-Bobby thing is driving my family chaotic!


Anyway meet my darling baby girl. We name her Odetta. We can't tell yet whose figure she takes after.



But anyway, I still would like to rant about dad. On my due date, Nadine told me that she peeped through the bedroom door, and they... argh...

Thank God nothing happened to my pregnancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment