Friday, October 9, 2009

Chapter 1.7

We celebrated our first month wedding anniversary today. He made me heart-shaped waffles. I've always loved his food but not this morning. I woke up with a funny feeling from my stomach. I know the first time we 'slept with love covering us' was when we first got married, and it's pretty… wild I should say. Inside my heart I truly wished this couldn't be the price i had to pay yet. Nooo! It must be the pasta I had last night at the bistro. I kept debating with myself but Parker convinced me to go and have a check. Just to make sure everything's in right order.



The doctor sentenced me, or rather congratulated me "Congratulations Marie… Your honeymoon 'prize' is here… You are going to be a mother." My heart skipped its beat when I first heard that. How could it be so successful? C'mon! I then went and have a recheck with another doctor, and they gave me the same answer.

Well I guess I had no choice but to live it up happily, right?

Evening after work, I met up with Parker at the place where we first knew each other to celebrate, the Central Park. And I announced the news to him. He's more than happy. Sigh of relief.

2 comments:

  1. Can you show me the heart-shaped waffles please? Oh btw... Eat more watermelons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have eaten that! hope it helps!
    na-ah, not gonna show the waffle, it's specially made for me only *sheepish* you go get married too woman!

    ReplyDelete