Sunday, October 18, 2009

Chapter 1.20


Happy golden age to me! It's been almost more than 30 years I've been living alone here. Rewinding back to the first time I stepped foot, I came to realize that this town has not really grown as much as I have. I got married, have 2 beautiful daughters, and now they're also approaching their young adult years… This means, I got to determine how my future will be carried soon. I need to decide, whether my heiress will be Nala or Nadine. It's hard!!




Nadine is a beautiful plump teenager. Like her sister, she also successfully got herself into the honor roll, only less visionary. She cooks for the family often. During her freetime, she always tries to catch up with the rest of the family members on the on-going in their lives. She could definitely make a good mother!

Whereas Nala, she's much more of the outdoor kind of person. Her life is about traveling. The other day when we sat down in the kitchen, I teased her about how she saw her future life to be whether she ever considered having a family later in the future. She said, "Mom! Of course! I'm a woman afterall. I just don't like thinking about it now while my study and career are slowly picking up."


The two kids get along well. How I wish I could have 2 heiresses! I told Parker about it when he came back from work. "Honey, such as life. You only got to pick one. I have no special privilege for any of the girls because I'm sure they're both equally smart, kind-hearted, and can make good mothers for their future offsprings." I slept with my mind wandering around…

No comments:

Post a Comment