Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Chapter 1.15

It's been very busy for us with the arrival of Nadine. Nala, as how she was when she's young, is really grumpy when no one wants to listen to what she's saying. The other day she told me she would love to have career as top Surgeon. And this morning she told she would love to get involved in Theatre business. I really don't know if she could be a good heiress of mine if she's to carry such idealistic trait with her. But i'm so proud of her. I've always been. She's never failed to amaze me with every thing she does.


Nadine is a happy toddler now. She is the tame version of Nala. Everything's handled very gently by her and certainly not as grumpy as Nala. With her I could often find a zen time to ponder about everything. She's a diamond.


2 comments: