Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Chapter 1.13

Hellooo bloggers!! Good news to be popped! We're pregnant again! =) I found out abt it last 2 weeks when I felt the same funny stomach. Funnily enough that we found out on our anniversary date again! Parker was so ultra happy about it. We're hoping it will be a boy this time, so that there won't be sibling rivalry when I have to decide a heiress for this family. But that doesn't really matter for now! I'm just too happy to be a mother again. We've been trying so long for this…



Today is also our little Nala's birthday. She's maturely grown up and time to send her to school. The other day was really surprising, because instead of learning on the alphabet board, she asked me to teach her the Pythagoras! What!! She gave me a huge headache.



Well it's time for me to educate her on the arrival of her little sister too. Parker and I both have worked really hard on what and how to tell her all about this. Surely upon the arrival of our next baby, I will be showering more attention to the younger one. S/he needs feeding, s/he needs constant watch-out, and everything else that only mother can give. We told her that everything would be okay because that's just how we cared for her too last time. Eventually as time grows everything will change. There's nothing to worry about.

Thank God she is really a matured girl. "Don't worry mommy, I won't even have the time to care while I'm figuring out my Pythagoras." Heh.

Okay at least now I can give birth safely.

No comments:

Post a Comment