Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Chapter 1.4

Hey, it's been so long since last I updated.

I've been having so much fun at work. I befriend this guy called Lucas who comes and fetches me everyday to go to work. I learnt from him that apparently our boss is a hardcore gamer. Just like I'm one. As such, I've been getting along real well with my boss which resulted in my endless promotion at work. So happy!

And now comes the complicated part; the relationship! After I got back from work Parker did stop by during his night jogging session. I suspect it's a deliberate act because I'm an all-nighter and I've never seen him all along. LOL. Anyway, knowing that I was still awake, he suggested us to go out and have supper together.

From our conversation I learnt that he's a high-achiever. He isn't the typical richie I suspected as. A freshie out from college and seeking for a job. We had a very nice conversation with the sun rising as our backdrop. How more not romantic ya? :) I can't really say that I fall head-over-heel for him, but I certainly know he's the one who will be my husband. Though he's a bit younger than me (2 years old, that is) he can act like an elder brother, a father, a bestfriend, and a boyfriend to me.

Inside my heart I still secretly think about Gabriel...

1 comment: