Monday, October 19, 2009

Chapter 1.21


Parker was promoted to CEO of the company yesterday. We had huge celebration last night, including 'sleeping with love covering us' *flushed*. Nala has been studying hard as a Science scholar. Her professor actually offered her a one year off from college because she constantly achieved flying marks. It's very hard to find time to talk to her, because she also picks up part-time job at the grocery store.


I've spent 2 weeks thinking over this and I'm finally settled with my decision who's going to be my future heiress.


"Nala, as you know how the tradition of this family will be carried, I need to determine a heiress for the next 10 generations to come. I must find someone who's capable of being a woman as well as a successful woman whom her offsprings will look up to. I hope she could fulfill what seems like my simple wishes. It's so hard for me to decide between you two. Because you're both equally good in everything that you're doing. So just to make this fair, I would honor you as my heiress. I adore your persistence and perseverance in pursuing your dream and I hope this will be carried throughout many generations to come."

"Mom…"

"Nadine will be staying with you even after she gets married. I've told her that last night. She's more than willing to accept that. She will be a good sister for you so please do not disappoint each other. Another thing, I want my next heiress and my next next next to keep this journal that I've been filling in. I want our legacy to last long beautifully. So could you do that?"

"Sure thing, mom…"

"Beautiful."

No comments:

Post a Comment