Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Chapter 2.17

At last, Nadine popped the news. She's pregnant. Yippee yay yay!!!!! I'm gonna be an aunt. How exciting. And I must say she's a pretty glowing mommy-to-be. Now there are only the 5 of us living in the home. It's pretty amazing that Mason could get along with anyone at ease. Nadine seemed to be able to listen to Mason's advice on pregnancy more than she did of me. LOL. But I'm so glad that all's well with her now, though sometimes she said she still missed mom.








Odetta, my baby girl is now a very independent girl. She would do things on her own when neither Mason or I is at home having a look after her. She would walk home from school too, if she happens to miss the schoolbus. Her report card is showing pretty good mark too actually. I think I won't be anymore prouder than I am of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment