Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Chapter 2.19

As I'm typing this, tears are running down my face. I was sitting down sipping my tea this morning then there's just this gush of feeling that flushed all over my memory. It just seems like everything happened so fast that I don't have the luxury time to catch up with. It feels like we just lost dad even before all the cold wars were settled down, then now mom's gone, and my baby Odetta has grown into a teenager now? It's all happening so fast that it's creeping me out.



I'm just afraid if I hadn't done things that I was supposed to do in order to let Ods grow up with full of nourishment and love only a mother can give. Looking back at the journal that Mom kept when she's raising both Nadine and I, I couldn't help feeling what a bad mom I have been. I have let my kid walking alone home, either it's rain or shine. I haven't really read any storybook to her. I haven't really seen her grown up… Gosh… Would she ever forgive me?

No comments:

Post a Comment