Monday, December 14, 2009

Chapter 3.9

The morning sickness has started to kick in. Every morning when I wake up I will throw up so badly. And I will need to standby all sorts of snacks inside my bag wherever I go. Gees only had I know pregnancy is so suffocating... But doctor advised that this should be bad for only the first trimester.



Robi gave me a little sort of good news. He told me he would find job. I took the chance to explain to him how important a job to us will be. Our baby will not be fed only by breastmilk. He too will grow into a toddler who will soon need some sort of nutrition beneficial for his growth. Not to mention babysitter. Not to mention daycare, childcare, etc. We shall prepare for rainy days...



As advised by the doctor too, I've been exercising a lot. Lucky my mother managed to build a little gym room at the back of the house. She's been my bestfriend. To her I've always consulted all my pregnancy problems.


 


"I can't believe you're such a grown up lady now, Odetta. And how lucky you are that you've found your the one and build a family together with him."





If only you knew, mother...

No comments:

Post a Comment