Monday, December 14, 2009

Chapter 3.10

I'm ultra happy as I've just found out my bestfriend, Lillian is also pregnant! And we're both 2 months along! We can't stop kidding each other we'll be seeing each other's faces while we're "pushing and blowing" inside the delivery room. Hahaha!



But she's one lucky woman. She's married to the Landgaarb who's notoriously wealthy, and most importantly is she is deeply in love with the man she married. Good for her.

She knows well what I'm going through, afterall she's been my bestfriend eversince we stepped in college. She told me to learn how to let go and I must start anew. John is seeing her little sister, by the way, and she kind of leaked it to me that they're breaking up and he is moving overseas to start a clean slate. Again, I don't know how I should react. I could only wish time could be turned back before I had any seedling inside of me, even way before I knew Robi.



"But honey, you guys are not gonna work it out anyway. He's such a jerk and you're not. Everybody knows that. You're such a fine and articulate woman who only deserves all the good things in the world that he won't be able to provide. Odetta, come on. You're married. Enjoy your marriage." - she told me.

"Lil, you won't know how hard it has been for me. He's my first love. I did many things together first times with him. Yes he hurt me along the way, but I'm still the happiest to be with him."

She could only shake her head.

No comments:

Post a Comment