Monday, December 14, 2009

Chapter 3.7

I had to lie to my mother about all the secret relationships between Robi and I. I told her that we love each other so much that we decided to get married as soon as possible.

"Don't tell me you're pregnant?", she suspected. "What? No! Of course no, mother!" I had to lie. Sighssss. Thank God that this little seed is only about 1 month old. Mother insisted to invite all the friends we know, all the family friends, etc, and that, includes John. But he decided not to come, he text me saying that he needs to run some errands for his sister. Well I am not sure how I should react, really. I've decided to trash him off from my memory, afterall.

After the "I Do" is exchanged, I quickly rushed back to bedroom and get some rest, leaving only mother to entertain all the guests. I've been too worn out... mentally and physically.


No comments:

Post a Comment