Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Chapter 2.20

Happy full month baby, Ocean!! It's so fast now that 1 month has just passed like that! And good news good news! Nadine and is pregnant again!! Sheepishly enough, she told me, "Well it's kind of an accident." Oh weeeeellllll! We do love babies!!!! I'm so happy to welcome one more now.



I'm still so jealous of Nadine because she always stays pretty throughout all her pregnancy. A klutz that she is, she still carries the sweet look of a mom with her whenever wherever. I suppose that's why her husband loves her truly truly much. Haha! And again, Mason nudged me to have another baby ourselves too. I slammed him a big NO. Having a whiny Ocean *okay excuse me* is already more than merry in this house. And soon we're having another new tiny little creature. Hmm!






Oh btw, in conjunction with Ocean's full month birthday, my daughter Odetta also celebrated her 16th birthday today. I told her she could do whatever she wants with her life now, so long as it carries a substance and purpose. She's 16. Time to find an identity already, right? Happy birthday too, sweetheart!



No comments:

Post a Comment