Thursday, December 10, 2009

Chapter 3.1

Hello. This is Odetta writing.

I guess before I start writing this journal further, I will need to recap on all the family members who are under the Chopin legacy, and updating on what each of us is doing now.

Let's start with Nala Chopin, my mother. She has retired from her job a month ago to take care of my father, Mason Chopin who has fallen sick due to dusk age. My mother is an amazing woman whom I highly look up to. Her career record at the place I'm working at now has set the benchmark for some if not all of us to follow. She has also been a great supervisor for me in my career and life.



Next, my aunt Nadine Chopin. She is a great and beautiful aunt. She has 2 children with her husband, who is Ocean Chopin & Odelia Chopin. Ocean Chopin is next to her on the following picture. Aunt Nadine has never worked in the record of her life. She really does love her family and dedicating herself for the family is what she does. Ocean Chopin is 17 years old this year and soon is going to university. He is a very timid cousin of mine, but he does play the guitar really well. He gets scared very easily, and that's why sometimes Odelia and I like to make pranks on him. Nonetheless, I love him very much like my own brother. Next is Odelia Chopin, who is 16 years old this year but acts older than Ocean Chopin. She's a true art connoisseur at such early age. She pays for her daily expenses by painting. Having said that, she has the most characters in this family. She throws tantrum very easily as easily as she gets amused.



 


And very lastly, a little piece about me. I am currently still interning at my mother's ex working place, the Sims hospital. I am hoping to get a permanent job as soon as my internship is over by the next 3 months. Practising my logic skill is what I always train everyday together with my mother. I have a pretty good time at work and I truly love where I am working at.

In my past time, if I'm not found reading book in the library, I will be out partying with friends. What a contrast of personality, you tell me. I attended a party last night at the beach together with all my ex-coursemates. And I met John at the party, who had filled my college sweetheart story for 5 years. We broke up because she left me for his new girlfriend, Amelia. To be frank it's really sad to see him again. All the resentments are buried inside, as much as all the love too.



He said his apology that this had to happen. But shouldn't be too dwelled on it, should I? What has to happen has to happen. :( I'm crying as I'm typing this. I still remember vividly how we met, when he told me he loved me and asked me to be his girlfriend... All the memories...

No comments:

Post a Comment