Monday, December 14, 2009

Chapter 3.8

I took an MC today because my fever spiked up last night. Robi was really worried, but I guess he's just more worried about the little seed. He still hasn't found a job. Ridiculously he told me he would want to be househusband after our child is born. I tolf him off that's really really unacceptable. Mother won't like such decision. And if there's anything, it's me who should be a housewife.







Why is my life such an unfinished puzzle? I really envy the kind of life Grandma Marie and mother had.

Anyway, done talking about me. Ocean has started work today, as a Fans in the most well-known music industry here. Happy for him. As for Odelia, she flunked one of her subjects, so she's gonna retake it and will be finishing only next year. Poor thing, but who's to blame when she's really such a party nuts? Aunt Nadine doesn't seem to care much already on that kiddo.



1 comment: