Saturday, December 12, 2009

Chapter 3.6

This morning while having breakfast, Aunt Nadine snapped at me. "Why are you eating like a turtle? Quickly gobble up your food. You look sick, what's the matter with you? You've been sick lately." Geesh! Odelia too has been sticking her nose a lot into my life lately. "Ods, what happens? How are you and Robi? Are you guys together?"



It's really sickening. Really really sickening.

I went to the gynae today, and yes, I'm pregnant. I guess I had no time for drama but to call Robi and keep him informed of this. I was totally opened when I talked to him. "I know this must have been very hard for you. If your family ever finds about this you'll be the sole blame for all the problems and your divorce. But let me tell you, it's totally up to you, Rob... Regardless of what it is, I'm keeping this baby inside me."

Without saying anything, he quickly rushed to our home, and hugged me and said, "I'm proud to be the baby of our child. I love you, Odetta. Now, will you marry me?"

It's like the most unromantic proposal ever on Sims world, but who am I to say 'no'? This seems like the best choice for now.




For once, I feel that my world has truly fallen apart. I shall put John far from my list. I will have to forget my youth for awhile, and welcome my newly-wedded husband into my life, whom I'm not sure of if I can love.

No comments:

Post a Comment