Friday, December 11, 2009

Chapter 3.3

My hardwork eventually attracted the eyes of my supervisor. She took me to meet the CEO of the hospital to confirm me as a permanent staff. I brought home this news to my mother in order to cheer her up a little bit, but that seemed to be no avail. I understand what it must have been like for her, having to lose the one and only you've loved truly in your life.



The same applies for me and John. I don't know which one is worse, because John is still alive here in this world, only that she's with another girl. Often when I went to the bistro where we first dated, I could still feel how warm his hands when touched mine. I still remember the chocolate lave cake that he fed me, which melted all the way down to my throat. I couldn't have felt any more in love than that.








Not having any sibling of my age, I tend to confide more in my newly found friend, Robi, who came and part-timed as a maid at our place some time ago. He's few years older than I am, and perhaps that's why I feel that I can share more things with him. My mother always restrained me from talking to him, she said she wouldn't want the history to repeat by itself and soon becomes a culture of this legacy; dating a maid, that is.



But so much so, I never think it's that bad to talk and befriend a maid. A maid is also a profession, what sets it so different from a Medical intern? Or any other job in this world, really? Nonetheless I don't want to argue about that with her. I secretly communicate with Robi. In the weekend when I feel vexed I will give him a call and we can just go swim together, if not go fish together. He has a secret obsession about the water, I wish I know why because he doesn't swim. He can't swim. LOL.



Anyway, yeah. I'm still all bitter about John. A lot of times I still wish he could call me on my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment