Saturday, November 14, 2009

Chapter 2.16

Mom passed away peacefully in her sleep this morning. It's not really a sudden passing, she's actually been having slight tumor in her brain since a year ago. About a month ago right after Nadine tied the knot, she's been hospitalized frequent times. She told us not to bring this up into this journal because she wouldn't want the next generation in our legacy dwell too much into this disease. The gene may or may not run in our blood. But i guess it's just more like our dad has been missing her too much.

I really feel such big presence is already missing in my life. Mom used to tell me I was a huge stress for her when I was a kid. I would ask out-of-the-world questions to her anytime and expected her to give me answers. She always said she would rather have 10 Nadines than 1 me. But I'm pretty sure she's just kidding. She loved me, she loved Nadine. There you go, mom.. have a good rest. You'll be deeply missed. 

Nadine has been getting more sicker :( I've been telling her to stop going to work if she feels really sick, but she just won't listen. I'm pretty sure she's pregnant, except that now it's doubled up with the stress of mom's passing. Like how mine was stressed with dad's playboy behavior.


No comments:

Post a Comment