Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Chapter 2.12

OMGOSH what have I just seen!! Right, he so deserved it.






Being a good talker, Mason went to confront Bobby this evening. He told me that that 'beeyatch' actually cried when Mason pulled a confrontative conversation with her. But I can be assured that she's not coming back no more. Wondering what Mason could have done to her, really. Haha.

Odetta has grown into a beautiful girl now :) We went to the pool center to celebrate it. After dinner tonight, dad told me that I shall start sending Ods to school, which I found is still too early for us to do so. "I'm just afraid if you send her to school at much older age, she's just going to grow up just like you. Who chased her own father away from home."





Needless to say, mom and dad got into huge fight again. Seriously, *rolls eyes*

Look at Odetta, and tell me whom she takes after more. Me or Mason? Haha. She definitely takes after Mason's nose in my opinion. Mason and I have decided to start sending her to school next year when we're more financially stable. Meanwhile we can just homeschool her first. According to mom, she's really different from me as a kid. She's more towards Nadine's personality who's much calmer and sweeter. She's pretty smart, just then her laziness takes her away more.  Time to educate this young lady. Nadine is very close to her too, which I'm very glad for.






Nadine has been seeing this guy, our plumber. She's been telling Odetta lotsa stories about this guy, which then Ods leaked to me! Haha. Well but I guess that's no harm, I want the best person to be my sister's husband that's for sure. From what I've been hearing from Ods, he's a very sweet guy. He often brings Nadine sweet tarts from the bistro yet also at the same time been advising her to exercise more. He's very friendly to Odetta that this young girl starts to put a liking on him too. Well, hopefully this is for real for Nadine. :) So happy for her.



No comments:

Post a Comment