Saturday, January 23, 2010

Chapter 3.27

Aunty Nadine just left us. The last conversation that I had with her is about her worry over Odelia & Pepita. She too is worried about Robi because she hasn't seen the father side of him. Oh well, poor Pepita. I'm her aunt too any way, taking care of her is also part of my responsibility. As well as Ocean's. Sighs.


 

Polly has bloomed into a beautiful and smart teenager now. With all the hoo-haas that she went through when she's a kid (no 'dad', no Odelia, they're your nobody, etc.), she's still a very hospitable person towards Odelia. Well done, little girl. Just don't worry too much now. Study less. Go out more. LOL.

 

Persey too has bloomed into a pretty young woman. Exploring in the kitchen is her cup of tea. She's learning how to make spaghetti carbonara in this picture.




Alrighty I need to rest now as there's a celebration party for me. Yes, I just made it to the top of my career. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment