Friday, January 15, 2010

Chapter 3.22

I went for a checkup today because I've been spotting blood. Doctor told me I was too stressed and thus needed bed rest til I give birth. Me staying at home... whole day whole night? Doing nothing? I know on one side I could concentrate more time for Polly, but I just can't seem to get away with my plan of divorcing Robi.

"WHAT DIVORCE, ODETTA? You're carrying my baby, for pete's sake."

"Precisely. That's why. I don't want OUR baby to grow up to a father like you. It's a total shame."

"Whatever! But that's not gonna happen. I have NOTHING with Odelia, okay?"

"Nothing, huh? You think what? I'm blind? I saw a tester inside her room this morning. Obviously I didn't go in, but she carelessly left it at the door. She's pregnant TOO. Congratulations to you, afterall not having my baby call you dad, you will still have someone else to call you that."

"What?"




"Excuse me? What? Too happy?"

"Damn!"




Since then I've been omitting "daddy" word to teach Polly. Feel sorry for her that that word will never exist in her dictionary.

No comments:

Post a Comment