Friday, January 15, 2010

Chapter 3.21

Aunty Nad dragged me out for coffee to talk about her daughter. She apologized deeply about what's happened and how ashamed she's felt. After what so many things my mother has done for her and her family. Later on she told me something which is really really really heartbreaking.

"Od, I know this is going to be really heart breaking for you to know. But as a person, I feel that I need to be honest with you. There's no point keeping sinful things, especially from you. Someone whom I've watched since before birth. You know how your mother and I ..."

"Nadine... please..." I said, blocking her from dilly-dallying.

"I saw them rushing to the bedroom together. You know I've been having hard time walking these days and wasn't able to stop them. I yelled at her and she just slammed the door at me..."






And there goes my tear. We're still in love 2 months ago. We just found out I am pregnant thereafter.
I wish I could understand why.

No comments:

Post a Comment