Friday, January 15, 2010

Chapter 3.26

I haven't blogged much about my career. Truth be told, I'm not as successful as my mother or grandma Nala, not even closest in any way. So who said a Magna cum Laude does assure your future?

All what matters in my life now is just my 2 daughters. I thank God for giving me such adorable girls. Polly is soon becoming a teenager, while Persey is only 1 year behind her.


Polly



Persey

Polly, as opposed to Persey is a much outspoken and outgoing person. In times when she's free, library is her favorite spot. She was even given a free membership already. Having said that, she also has more friends. They do come and play almost everyday after school. Academic wise, Polly is a high-flyer without being seemed as a hardcore anal. I guess it's just in her gene ;) (and no, certainly not from Robi the skunk). Persey is prettier in every way. She does things very delicately and takes a huge passion in Culinary as well as Music. That's why she grows really closely with her uncle, Ocean. They're really like bestfriends, though being almost 20 years apart.

I'm glad having them in my life and have never regretted even for a second being the proud mother of them two. Finally I find peace in my life. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment