Friday, January 8, 2010

Chapter 3.18

Mother passed away last night. What's most depressing about this is we don't know what actually happened to her. She just left us :(

Everyone in the family, by this I mean Aunty Nadine & Ocean, are terribly hit by the bad news. Odelia, she didn't give a damn.

Aunty Nadine kept saying how she's appreciated my mother being her sister. The family financial inside the house is all single-handedly managed by mother. She's the one who also sent Ocean and Odelia to school because aunty Nadine doesn't have the passion to work. She falls sick very often too, that's why.

But yeah. My mother has also reached a ripe age. I've got nothing else but to give in. Have I told you that the doctor who handled my mother's case is actually.. urm.. John's father? That explains why he's here during the funeral this morning.



 

I asked him how he's been. He said he's been in a relationship with this girl whom he really really likes and also pursuing a career in the Culinary industry. I said that's good for him. He also asked about how I've been doing. I had to pretend that I am all proud and happy with Robi as my husband and Polly and the little seedling inside me. I told him we've been planning for the second one and happy that we finally had it. I wouldn't wanna look sad in front of him, because he probably wouldn't going to care, anyhow...

1 comment: