Friday, January 8, 2010

Chapter 3.15

I feel like having such a horrible life.

Robi's ex-wife phoned us this morning. He said she's just dropping a call to say hi and let him know how their daughter is doing in college now. Just that?, I asked. "Yes, honey."

And the next thing I knew is Polly started crying non-stoply again from her crib. And Robi being there was just not helping at all. I've decided that we need to hire a babysitter this time, well a replacement for Robi's task in being a father, to be more precise. He obviously couldn't say anything but "But last time with Alison everything's fine." Alison is his daughter with his ex-wife.

And the snob of the house turned 21 today. Happy birthday my cousin Odelia.


She invited all of her (obese) friends and I'm thanking her for the all-nighter party that caused Polly to cry and scream and couldn't sleep for the whole night.



And also her most favorite snobbish look of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment