Friday, January 15, 2010

Chapter 3.25

As the heiress, I need to jot down every single history that happens in our family line.

So, just few months after Persey's born, Odelia also gave birth to baby girl named Pepita. Because she's only a new start-up artist, she didn't earn much money and thus need to use some of the baby stuffs of mine, like Polly's crib. Polly now sleeps with me.



 


She kinda feels sorry for what she did, but each time she tried to make an apology, she couldn't help but inserted that the idea of my divorce with Robi is actually because Robi came to realize he loves her more. In short, it's not her fault. I told her to stop such sordid bullshit. I don't care. It's over.

I made a fine line to her and Robi though, that Pepita isn't a sister of Polly or Persey in any way. So stop calling the both of them "Sissy". It just doesn't apply.

I know it's hard for a little girl like Polly to comprehend such massive situation but she's just going to know that this is all worth it in the end. Robi left us, to build a family with her aunty instead. They didn't get married (yet?). I don't know.



Aunt Nad hasn't been in her best of health lately and it's also all thanks to her beloved daughter who made her babysit Pepita all alone at night, just because she couldn't stay awake and feel creeped at night alone. Boo!

No comments:

Post a Comment