Friday, January 15, 2010

Chapter 3.23

The next morning, the divorce papers were delivered by my lawyer. I signed it, and I also forced Robi to sign that.

"Robi, this is for us. For the baby" I told him.

"What do you mean?" He seems stirred away.

"I don't want this baby grown up having an 'imaginary' daddy. You're not his daddy anymore, besides biologically. So I need you to sign this, to make it all clear."

"Why can't I be his daddy? What do you mean, Odetta? This baby is born out of a marriage. We've promised to love each other til the end of time."

"Ooooh cut the crap, silly! Just sign this paper and we're done."

"No."

"What do you mean No? Who're you kidding this time? Who're you fooling? Odelia is pregnant, isn't she? You're soon gonna be a dad too afterall."

"Damn you, woman."

"EXCUSE ME?"

"You've never loved this family. And that's why I love Odelia more. She's more domestic and I'm sure we're gonna build a happier family."

He signed the paper, and I slapped him away. "Thanks, loser." - I told him.

No comments:

Post a Comment