Friday, January 15, 2010

Chapter 3.24

Odelia and I have clearly been on non-speaking term eversince. I so wanna kick both of them out of my house, but I can't. My mother has told me right from beginning that in our legacy, such thing will never happen. Whoever's born into this family, stays inside this house.

I've been limiting Polly's communication to both of them too, anyway. I reprimand Polly everytime she tries calling Robi as 'dad'. He's no longer his dad, except biologically. We girls must grow tough!


Speaking of which, my other girl was born last week. Contributing to my mother's liking for parsley, I named her Persey. That's the personality that I've seen in her too. If there's any flower species that's to be associated with her, it's baby's breath. So light, so pretty, so feminine. Again, I'm not sure whose gene is carried from. LOL.

The three of us have been having good time despite all the hardships. Polly has started going to nursery, so less trouble inside the house. Robi always seems to attempt to go near Persey, but everytime that crosses my eyes, I will tell him to stop. Having to share a biological dad under one roof is already a massive problem. I don't want any further communication appears between them.

Polly is such a darling. She's the kind of kid who doesn't talk much in the family. Nevertheless she's very sweet and extremely genius. Maths seems to be of her utmost interest. Oh no, not another scientist in the family already!

Persey always has thing about pleasing Polly. Polly wants her toy, she gives her, otherwise they will start pulling each other's hair. So cute. I also wish I had a sister like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment