Friday, January 8, 2010

Chapter 3.17

I accompanied mother the whole night last night. This morning, I took the chance to visit the gynae here to confirm whether or not I'm pregnant again, because I've been feeling the same thing as how I felt when I first fell pregnant with Polly. After so many procedures done, the doctor assured me that I am pregnant again. Sighssss. Like 1 rascal inside the house is not enough yet for me. Moreover, I also don't know how Robi will react to it.

I told mom about it, hoping that she could get better after hearing the good news, but I was wrong. "You know you might hate me saying this but I really don't wish you to have another kid anymore, Odetta. I haven't seen the good side of Robi eversince he becomes a father. He works and almost never gets any promotion. He comes home late, and lately I've been seeing him fooling around a lot on the phone. Who's he talking to? Have you ever asked? I hope I can be better and get the chance to meet the second grandchild, though. Come here darling." And she gave me the warmest hug.

Geez, what's with libido and my life? Why do I always fall into such trap?

I dragged Robi and had a talk with him. I told him about everything, yet he's not that very excited too this time. :(


No comments:

Post a Comment