Saturday, May 28, 2011

Chapter 5.17

Our little bud is born today... Ramstadt Chopin. He's quite a steady baby but he needs to be fed A LOT that the nurses start to worry this baby might grow obese. Heeheeheeheehee. Daddy has been taking care a lot of him cos mommy wants to rest. This is definitely a handful... Is wants as many kids as possible... I think I want to stop after having 2, perhaps. So I'm really relaly hoping my second one will be a girl. (Don't tell Is).


But I dont think we'll be adding anytime soon. Is' business is not doing as well as it used to at the moment. One of the shareholders suddenly decided to back out and start another one with their competitor. How shallow!! Grrrr. Seems like all he's after is just the money. Is might look at asking Quinn to come back because she's the best negotiator. But that would probably take effect only next year after Quinn's bud is born. 

No comments:

Post a Comment