Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Chapter 5.6

He introduced me to January and Reed this evening after dinner. Both of them went, "what? hey! we went to the same school, didn't we?". I had to uncover it at that very moment in front of Isaiah! Gah I was so worried what he could be thinking at that moment. "Is she too young? Am I like a pedophile now?". But guess what, in front of the kids he addressed me as his GIRLFRIEND. Jan and Reed are totally cool with it too, cos technically they're NOT Isaiah's kids.

Things are looking better and better of course. He told me that he's never experienced such kind of feeling before. I'm so so so happy... he mentioned about me moving in with him. But i told him that's certainly not possible, because of this legacy pact thing. I wanted to ask him to move in with me, but I'm afraid that mom won't approve of it. She hasn't known about our R/S yet either...

Should I tell her?

No comments:

Post a Comment