Saturday, May 28, 2011

Chapter 5.16

Entering the third trimester is... phew. I start to discover many more discomfort nowadays, but still totally enjoying it. Is and me agree not to find out the gender till he or she arrives. *so excited* So in anticipation, we decorated the nursery room in green. I of course want a girl... someone to go shopping with *winks* and Is is totally anticipating for a boy. Hahaha. Whatever it is we're enjoying this very much. Mom is flying back next week to start taking care of me and teaching me things i wouldn't know how to do. I will definitely need her anyway.

January has also been quite a help lately. In times when she finishes her class early, she would swing by bringing me some food to eat. She also told me that she's been seeing a guy lately... Seems like Is will be expecting not only another kid, but also grandkid! Wait, that translates me becoming a granny too, doesn't it. :o

Okay... time to rest... Expected delivery date is next Wednesday. I can't wait, little one.

No comments:

Post a Comment