Thursday, May 26, 2011

Chapter 5.9

Dear diary,

I have an urge to tell you this. I have to tell you this. I've been keeping it for awhile it starts to suck me up. Again, Is & his (ex) wife's divorce hasn't been progressing. It's stopped. Eventhough her condition is actually perfectly mint now. That's worrying me sick, and so is the same for Is. Everytime he tried to call her up, she either hung up on him, or just simply refused to talk about this matter. So we're smelling something's going on.

Big suspicion is, seems like she's wanting Is' house. Which is quite a spacious one. In short, she wants to dig everything out from him. Oh yeah have I told you she finally really wanted to take both of her children with her? So she uses them as her reason. How sickening!

So we worked out something. We're trying to get pregnant. Ugh it's so hard for me to get this out, but please hear us out. It's for all our good sakes. We want to have a kid so that she wouldn't have any other stronger reasons to dig all the moolahs out of Is.

Now the thing is, apparently getting pregnant isn't something easy huh!! To be honest we've been trying for months now... but... :( Why. And we can't be married yet either because then all faults would be on Is' side. It's a really difficult situation I hope somebody could help us out.

I have an appointment with the obgyn tomorrow... we'll see and pray that it'll all be okay. I'm worried sick!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment