Thursday, May 26, 2011

Chapter 5.8

So if anybody has heard anything at all, yes, my mom has decided to leave this town with auntie Persey. Technically according to this legacy, she's not allowed to do that, so she promised a comeback. When Quinn and I asked them why, they only said they needed a time together to spend at their dusk age... They're only flying to Saris, to dad's home... and spent quite a few months.

On one hand i'm cheering with glee because of the freedom, on the other hand I think I'm gonna really miss mom. She's the sole person who tells me to do things and stuffs. So anyway... the departure is still next week... I'm feeling mellow already.

On the lovey-dovey department, Is and I are totally doing great! I cooked him breakfast this morning. I told mom there's no class so I was just gonna stay around... heh. =) But he gotta quickly sneak out before anybody came home. So it's a short fun. I really really really do love this guy. Awh!

His divorce stage hasn't moved on in a while. Apparently his (ex) wife is sort of falling sick... which made things so much harder to move on from now. ARGH.

No comments:

Post a Comment