Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Chapter 5.5

What better describes having known the love of your life? Yes the sweetest dream at night that followed after! I'm all amazed by Isaiah, the way he talks, the way he behaves, the way he dresses.

He's just so so amazing I couldn't believe it. Despite whatever his wife has done to him, he's willing to let go so easily and willing to take care of her kids. Why her kids? Cos it turns out that those are NOT even his kids in the first place! He's just trapped into her scenario until both kids turned five. Brava to that lady!

They're filing a divorce *yay! what?*.


This morning mom also asked something really really suspicious. "Are you seeing anybody? You seem happier". I couldn't say anything... because she would preach on everything about Medical school again. So I told her no I didn't. Phew.

No comments:

Post a Comment