Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Chapter 5.3

I'm kind of in a row with mom. I told her I loveeeeeeeed fishing and gardening so much but she just wouldn't budge and kept telling me to go to Medical school. I really miss dad :'(



While on the other hand, auntie Persey has been advising me to get married soon. I can't imagine what Quinn is going through with mom like her! I don't even have a boyfriend yet!!!!!!



I like this guy from the neighborhood, but he seemed so out of reach! Hahahaha. Okay first thing, he's married. (I KNOW), and secondly, hm, his wife is sort of hanging out with other guy too out there. Best part, they have two kids who used to be my classmates; January and Reed. Too complicated? Very, no?

Why is he so attractive to me? I don't know really... I just have a thing for mature guy I suppose. Eeeeek!

No comments:

Post a Comment