Thursday, May 26, 2011

Chapter 5.10

SURPRISE! Guess whom we ran into in the obgyn? HIS EX WIFE. She IS pregnant AGAIN with ANONYMOUS' kid. It's an awkward situation for both of us. We're both caught pregnant and getting pregnant. LOL.

I left the both of them to talk in the corner. As soon as they're done I asked Is how it went, again Is said, "still... she refused to talk." I WAS LIKE ????????! I yelled at her. I lost it totally.

Me: "Hey, Imelda. Could you please sort this out? This thing between you and Isaiah?"
She: "You mean you're waiting for us to get divorced? Why? Cos you've carried his baby, huh? Sl*t! You're still supposed in school like my kids... but look at you, straying like a chicken."
Me: "EXCUSE ME? WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY? At least i don't get pregnant around like somebody does! And cheating a guy for a good 20 years that the kids ARE his kids when it's actually NOT! Where's your shame, SL*T?"
She: "EXCUSE ME?????"
Isaiah: "Ladies... ladies..."
Me: "No, Is. I want this to be done right here right now. If we could sort this out peacefully and in a right way, why should this always be postponed ALL THE FREAKING TIME?"
She: "He still loves me! He texts me everyday he still loves me. Are you now surprised, young sl*t?"
Me: "No, Isaiah will NOT do this. Please pass on your another cheating exercise to someone else. Please, Imelda. Leave us alone."
She: "Okay, I only want the house and the 3 lands that he's bought over the past few years. It's for the kids."
Me: "and the anonymous baby inside you? ONLY IN YOUR MIND. We're pregnant too! And we're planning to have many kids in the future. So no, you can't take away his belongings while you've been cheating on him."
She: "Is that true, Is? That you guys are expecting baby?"
Isaiah: "Yes."
She: "Without marriage, really? What are your parents gonna say? Shame on you."
Me: "HEY HEY HEY! Let's just get this sorted out the fastest we could okay."
Isaiah: "I don't mind giving you away my current house, if it makes you leave us alone and sign the damned paper."
She: "No."
Me: "What do you mean 'NO'?"
Isaiah: "You're pregnant with someone else's kid. I am expecting a baby with someone else too. You've cheated on me for god so many years, and I've stayed faithful throughout. I still love Jan and Reed all the same. Where's your shame, Mel?"

And she broke down crying. She's scared of what the future holds for her. Anonymous' baby and two other kids who are barely doing well in school. In the end, all three of us agreed on one decision, that Is would keep the house, but he will feed on that family till Jan and Reed find a job themselves. Signing paper is scheduled next week. WOOHOO.

So back to the obgyn. According to the doctor I'm in need of more greenies to eat. But that isn't really a damned big problem anymore now that the signing-the-paper is almost finalized. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment