Saturday, June 25, 2011

Chapter 5.18

Quinn somehow refused to come back. She has decided to become a full-time homemaker in Saris. With her son's condition of being slightly mild autistic, I think that's the best decision too. Is is still disappointed, regardless of how many times I told him that everything's gonna be okay. No business will ever cruise smoothly.

Rams makes me into a sleep deprived mother. He chooses to be awake at night and completely silent during the day. Awesome much indeed. Except that the neighbor's house being renovated, I can listen to every vivid movement of the workers planking and screaming. Uggggh!

Mom has gone back to Saris this morning. Aunt Persey plans to come to help me but I'd rather her not to since Quinn's baby might probably needs more hands than mine does. It's tough alright but I'm thankful that January is willing to come in after her school to keep an eye on Rams while I try to catch some sleep. Glad that she can accept me as his father's wife... I think i'm falling sick... The day started with some vomitting. Anything I put in just automatically rejected itself out. *turningintozombie*

No comments:

Post a Comment