Saturday, June 25, 2011

Chapter 5.19

I've been ill for the past 3 days now... Is is so much worried that i could be pregnant again but I tried to console him that i couldn't be so cos I've been so tired taking care of Rams. Rams is still on his sleep-during-the-day mode that it's really not helping me to recover. Sighs. A worried and stressed husband + a bratty kid... *_*

I tried to fish Is' reaction about me being pregnant again. I mean, I really look forward to having a daughter, at the end of the day, 'cos I wanna keep this pact alive. But he threw me such a harsh reaction, "Sorry honey but I think we might give this embryo up for this time." I'm tremendously saddened. I'll need to go to the doctor tomorrow, for sure. I can take this day off 'cos January is willing to babysit Rams. Isaiah hardly has a time off now, not even on weekends. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment