Friday, December 17, 2010

Chapter 4.7

Each one of us has finally moved on.



Beautiful little Quinn.

Isaiah and I... hh... we ended it even before it began. Janice and him are officially back together, and rumor has it at the workplace that they're tying the knot very soon. Is didn't even bother to come to talk to me after that. How broken hearted I am.. no word could ever describe. 

Good thing that now we have a "girl chatroom" held amongst all the women in the house weekly at the park. I poured out everything to the ladies. From how we met till how we ended. I've not written any single thing about that have I?


Is and I met at this Science conference back then. I was the assistant organizer while he is also part of the team. We had to work closely because he had to source out for the suppliers while I had to coordinate the team. Just so happen that we had to go out just by ourselves pretty often to run errands. We just clicked in every conversation. It felt so warm to be around him. I was so shy to admit that I liked him, because it'd be my first time in my life. (I know). 

It grew into a weekly kind of thing gradually. He would ask me out, for just a simple dinner or movie. We both like Middle eastern cuisine, so all we'd been doing is just trying the restaurants out one by one every week. I had to say when Friday came, all I looked forward to was just end of day. So that I could quickly see him again. 

He almost never talked about Janice and his relationship. Which carried me to thinking that they're really over. But how wrong had I been. It's only recently I learnt that actually he'd been contacting Janice discreetly when we're still 'together'. Mom played a role too, because she tried to persuade both parties. But I can't blame mom for she didn't know.

Anyway, our 'relationship' started to fade when I spotted him going out with Janice the other day. I tried to ask him what's going on, but he's been saying that I was suspecting him. That I was all negative. 

But oh boy guess what's the next thing I know? They're tying the knot. 

Arrrrgh.

No comments:

Post a Comment