Friday, December 17, 2010

Chapter 4.12

Enough with the Isaiah's topic. The moment I saw the invitation, I threw it away to the trashbin.

On a much happier note, Jack and I have been officially together now. Well, since that incident which I addressed him as 'boyfriend' actually. He said he's been the happiest man alive since. LOL.

To date, we've been together for about 1 month now. Next month we both take one month off to go for our first vacay together. We'll be flying off to this exclusive beach to spend 3 days there. He is a regular member to one of the top class hotels there and for this year he's got a share of super suite room he's yet to use. Since his last girlfriend whom he broke up with 3 years back, he hasn't been going there at all. "Cos it's too romantic to be alone there." Next stop, we're flying to the most romantic place on Sims world called Srance. We're going to stay in Saris for a week. He owns a chateau there, so accommodation really isn't a problem. It's facing the famous River Siviera too. He said I'm going to love it much there. Next stop is we're going to Some, another exotic and romantic place. I've been wanting to visit all these places actually. Now it finally takes off to be real! Yay!

I'm going to groom myself really well before our 'honey-moon'. That includes getting another new tidier haircut, lose 5 kg to fit in my bikini, yay. yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment